The 1:1 coaching is an individual coaching that we offer for studio owners and studio managers. In this 60-minute consultation, selected topics are discussed with the managers and a concept for implementation is developed. Since each organization is individually set up in its details, we address the specific situations of the management and the studio here. The topics of the 1:1 coaching sessions range from the implementation of a pricing strategy to the development of successful strategies, team building methods, and individual Q&A coaching sessions.
The classic fitness clubs have already shown us the way. It’s getting to the point where clubs are moving in two directions: discount clubs and premium clubs. They often only differ in terms of the price. In order to change into a premium club and increase your prices, you have to position your club in the market accordingly. This coaching guides you through five steps to a new market positioning, helps you to increase your prices, and completely changes your way of thinking. We will press the so-called “hard reset button” in your business and create space for new standards.
Are you new to the industry, already have a fitness business, or work as a personal trainer? Are you interested in opening an EMS studio but are unsure about how to get started? In this coaching session, you will learn how to get started in the industry. This lesson will include background information on the history of the EMS industry, how the market has evolved in the past few years, what the challenges have been and what opportunities the business offers, and you will get to know the “big players”.
A club can only be successful if the entire team works together on the same track. This coaching is just right for you if you want to motivate your team to pursue a common vision. As a studio owner or manager, you will learn how to develop a company philosophy with your team, create a vision and create a team mission statement. In active teambuilding sessions, you will involve your team in these creative processes after the coaching.
This coaching is an open Q&A session. According to the motto “ask me anything”, you can ask the coach questions about your business. Marketing, sales, team building, or even market positioning can be topics of this Q&A session. This coaching is also suitable to participate with your leadership team. Questions are clarified, solutions are discussed and steps for direct implementation are developed. Take advantage of this opportunity to discuss your very individual challenges so that you can make the best possible progress with your company.
- Sacha Collet - Owner EMS Lounge Gundelfingen Germany
- Joanna Hołysz - CEO Core Studio 20 Poland
- Jens Vatter - International Master Trainer Gluckerkolleg
- Luca Bargellini - miha bodytec Italy
- Benedikt Waldner - CEO EMS-Lounge Germany
- Kostas Vougioukas - Owner Fast Fitness Greece
- Roland Stromenger - Owner 25 Minutes Cologne Germany
- Jessica Sußner - Studio Manager Körperformen Feucht & Herpersdorf Germany
- Marcel Kentenich & Sammy Pesenti - CEOs Körperformen Germany
- Sebastian Authenrieth - International Master Trainer Gluckerkolleg
- Michael Kiel - Owner Fitbox Berlin Germany
- Conny Schuh - Managing Director Munich Sports Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia
- Carsten Pachnicke - CEO 25 Minutes Germany
- Stephan Türk - Owner of several EMS studios Germany
- Alexander Raum - Owner Fitraum Germany
- Luba Habermann - COO Bodyimpuls Germany
- Anna Relleke - Club Manager Körperformen Germany
- Iris Hauck - Owner Körperformen Ludwigsburg Germany
- Matteo Monti - Impulse Fit Italy